Links
Archives
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- January 2006
- May 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- January 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- September 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- August 2009
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
- March 2010
- April 2010
- May 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- March 2011
- April 2011
- May 2011
- December 2012
- July 2015
- August 2015
- September 2015
- October 2015
- November 2015
- December 2015
- January 2016
- March 2016
- May 2016
- September 2018
- June 2022
Friday, May 25, 2007
Ok, so I've been horribly slack about updating, but I'm trying to do better. I just re-read my long rambling and first of all I need to apologize for my silliness! LMAO Wow...I get so emotional sometimes. Although at least I seemed to have known something then, because I said something about just needing to make it through April. Well, April and May have been pretty good months, so here's some rambling updates.
I've been lucky enough to make 2 recent trips to NC. We went in April with the boys right after Easter, and everyone had a great time. Right before that trip I was able to connect again with my estranged friend and that was wonderful for my heart. We were able to meet up for a bit while I was there and that was so special. Sometimes a hug can say more than any apologies!
The guys went fishing one day, so Mom and I just relaxed at the house. There's a few pics from that. We all went to the zoo one day too, so I need to get some pics up. But I need to find them first.
My second trip to NC, I went by myself. I was able to sneak down for Mom and Dad's 50th Birthday party. That was such a great trip!! Always good to see friends and family that you haven't seen in ages. I think everyone had a great time, I know I did! And that's not just because of all the wine we drank!! Tee Hee! I also have some pics from that weekend and will be getting them posted soon as well.
Anywho, enough rambling for now I need to find pics. Will update soon.
I've been lucky enough to make 2 recent trips to NC. We went in April with the boys right after Easter, and everyone had a great time. Right before that trip I was able to connect again with my estranged friend and that was wonderful for my heart. We were able to meet up for a bit while I was there and that was so special. Sometimes a hug can say more than any apologies!
The guys went fishing one day, so Mom and I just relaxed at the house. There's a few pics from that. We all went to the zoo one day too, so I need to get some pics up. But I need to find them first.
My second trip to NC, I went by myself. I was able to sneak down for Mom and Dad's 50th Birthday party. That was such a great trip!! Always good to see friends and family that you haven't seen in ages. I think everyone had a great time, I know I did! And that's not just because of all the wine we drank!! Tee Hee! I also have some pics from that weekend and will be getting them posted soon as well.
Anywho, enough rambling for now I need to find pics. Will update soon.