Links
Archives
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- January 2006
- May 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- January 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
- July 2007
- August 2007
- September 2007
- October 2007
- November 2007
- December 2007
- January 2008
- February 2008
- March 2008
- April 2008
- May 2008
- June 2008
- September 2008
- November 2008
- December 2008
- August 2009
- September 2009
- October 2009
- November 2009
- December 2009
- January 2010
- February 2010
- March 2010
- April 2010
- May 2010
- June 2010
- July 2010
- March 2011
- April 2011
- May 2011
- December 2012
- July 2015
- August 2015
- September 2015
- October 2015
- November 2015
- December 2015
- January 2016
- March 2016
- May 2016
- September 2018
- June 2022
Friday, January 12, 2007
WTF???
Oh wow....my rambling was bad last night, my apologies! LOL Too bad I can't even blame that crap on drinking or my pain pills! I just HATE that people can effect me so deeply. Why do I let them in only to have them claw out the rest of my already broken heart and stomp it to mush on the floor?? I'll never understand why I allow myself to care so intensely...always for the ones who hurt me the most. Blah....there I go again...goose fraba...where's my happy thought? LOL I'm sure things will ease up a bit if I can just make it through April. Wishful thinking perhaps, but at least getting past their birthdays will help I hope. And having a new friend who is wonderful, caring, and understanding will help as well I'm sure. Indeed some of my pain has already been eased...just knowing there is such a wonderfully terrific, special person out there who cares about me and my happiness! Sigh....such a magical thought! Just what the Doctor ordered! ;)
Anywho, enough of my crap for now...I need to get ready for work so I can have another hellish day...such is life. Love and hugs!!
Anywho, enough of my crap for now...I need to get ready for work so I can have another hellish day...such is life. Love and hugs!!