Friday, January 12, 2007

I need a drinkiepoo!!!

Well, it's a new year and the blah bah humbugness is almost over. Just one more month to go after this one. Although I think I will get by with a little help from my friends. Sorry, just can't help myself when a song moves me! Tee Hee!
Damn, another new year...I just can't believe it. I wonder what horrible heartaches await me this year!?! I know better than to say I don't think things could get worse than last year...indeed I know better. But I can hope they're not as bad. Losing friends is never an easy thing, and losing people you love and have loved for so many years isn't easy either, but when they're one and the same it's really hard. Doubly so when their loss is....I don't want to say ungrounded, but the right word elludes me. A friendship is such a special relationship, and shouldn't be trashed so easily, so selfishly. And worse when you lose more than one in the same year. It boggles my mind that it's been almost a year since my best friend in the whole world just threw me away. Completely dismissed me on Love Hurt's Day....then follows that pain up by more rejection a few months later on his birthday. Only to tell me later that month in a text message that he doesn't hate me....but follows that up with such unkind words. And a refusal to be my friend anymore, to associate with me at all, and apparantly to even converse with me at all....as there's been no response to a few attempts of contact. Do I think he's selfish for disowning me? Yes. Do I believe that things were just too hard for him to stay my friend. I don't know. However, I do know that he's always been such an amazing person, and such an important part of my life....and to have that ripped from my heart is agonizing. Granted, it wasn't always roses and sunshine with us. We had our ups and downs, as any friendship has, but our relationship was more than just that. We were fellow free spirits, we were...Flash Point and Jet Stream damn it!! LOL I should know better than to try and write when I'm tired and emotional. But the question remains...am I a horrible monster for not respecting his wishes? I've tried, but it's so hard. When I wanted someone to talk with, I turned to him. When I needed someone to talk with, I turned to him. When I just wanted my best friend to be silly with, I turned to him. When anything was happening or nothing was happening, he was always who I turned to...for friendship, encouragement, brotherly love, silliness, advice, understanding, whatever it was, he was there. How do I cope without that love? I think I've been doing good. I've only sent 1 text message, 1 Christmas card...however his birthday is approaching and I won't be able to control myself. Our birthdays were our special times, we always celebrated them. And besides I already have presents for him. Not that he'll even acknowledge. I can't believe how strong he's being through all this...I'm sure he's having help from the wicked. And they don't deserve his friendship, they always took him for granted and were envious of what we had. No one could understand what we shared, and so they always tried to destroy it.
BLAH!! I need to stop rambling...just feel the need to get some of this HURT out of me. Ok, time to change the subject before I get crying again. Let's focus on a bright, happy spot. I've recently stumbled into another free spirit. Although no one could ever replace my dear friend, my Flash Point...at least I know there's hope of a friend who...I don't even know how to finish that thought. LOL I give up....it's time for bed....I'll ramble later. On that note, I raise my bottle of Cheerwine and salute the ones I LOVE!!! And apologize for how gay and sappy I've been. Good night.....love and hugs!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?