Sunday, January 29, 2006

Better Late Than Never

Alrighty then, it's been forever since I've posted anything. Sorry, I know, I've been a slacker, but I have my reasons. Life is crap sometimes, and I hate when all I have to update is just more crap. I want good news, perhaps soon. Well, I was just reunited with a long lost friend last night, so there's some good news. Always have to keep our hope, our faith, cling to it, survive for it. That's my goal right now. Clutching my happy thought, my source of hope, and praying with all that I am that I don't lose it. Please give me strength to do what must be done.


Anywho, now here's those Christmas pics that I promised ages ago. There's also 2 small videos, but not sure how to get them here yet, so please, more patience. Thank you. Just click this link for the pics. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/meghuntress/album?.dir=af1d&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/meghuntress/my_photos
Comments:
You are so cute. I like you so very much Leslie Lynn
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?