Wednesday, November 02, 2005

What's Happening

Well, it's been awhile since I posted anything, so I figured I should drop a few lines. Those are some pretty adorable pics of my niece below, huh!?! She's a cutie! Just had her 1st birthday on the 20th of October.
Been pretty crazy around here lately. The router for our wireless modem has been acting screwy, keeps crashing down the computer saying there's no connection. J is pissed to say the least and blames it all on Yahoo. He's ready to disconnect my Yahoo, because he feels that's what's causing the problem, but I don't think so. Who knows. Anywho, besides that we're trying to go through all our stuff and get rid of anything we don't need, time to downsize. We're getting ready to move soon, by the end of the month. We found a house to rent that's cheaper, but it's smaller than the duplex we're in now, so stuff's gotta go.
Guess that's it for now. Love and hugs!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?