Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A Very Thankful Thanksgiving (NC 2005)

Here's some pics of the mini family reunion. Unfortunately, the batteries in the digital camera went dead after the first 3 pics, and then I forgot about the camera after more batteries were put in it. So, I didn't get a chance to get any pics of Carrie, Casey, or Reagan. Which really sucks because Reagan looked so adorable all weekend. Then Aunt Joyce, Uncle Jim, and Grammie decided to sneak away early Sunday morning before I got up, so I wasn't able to get any of the family pics like I was wanting. But I did manage to get some of the drive back from NC, and a few of Heather and Chuck, J and the boys, Mom and Dad, and all the puppies. I'll write more later, just wanted to get the link to the pics up real quick.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/meghuntress/album?.dir=b8cc&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/meghuntress/my_photos
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?