Thursday, September 01, 2005

Blah, blah, blah

Sorry guys, that's how I feel right now. Just really emotional and over-whelmed. Tired of dealing with everything. As George on Seinfeld said, "Serenity Now"!!!! Calgon, take me away, heck, anything take me away, please. Far, far away. I guess I'm gonna take a break from updating this, just seems like kind of a waste since no one's reading it. Besides, J says I've changed, not the same person anymore, that I've become bitter and selfish since trying to deal with being in so much pain all the time. So I guess I better try to live up to that hurtful claim. Nevermind, I just don't care enough anymore to even bother. I don't care anymore at all. Blah, hope all my loved ones are happy, healthy, and that everything is working out for them just the way they want. Until next time, unless I get lucky, bunches and bunches of miss and love, love and hugs to all!
Comments:
Hi Chris. Thanks for stopping by, love your blogs. Wish I knew German, hun!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?