Friday, August 05, 2005

I'm super, thanks for asking

Okay guys, just thought I'd give you a little update. We're back home from St. Louis now. I had to stay an extra night in the hospital, but things are looking better now. The doctor said he expected me to be in some more pain than usual because of how compacted my disc was, said he really had to work at it to get the space between my vertebrates opened far enough to get the replacement disc in. They went in through the front, so I have about 40 staples in my stomach. My back, stomach, and legs are really sore. I'm also a little groggy right now, so I'll write more later, but I just wanted to hurry up and get an update posted for everyone.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?