Sunday, August 14, 2005

And this one goes out to the ones I love


"You didn't have to love me, like you did, but you did, but you did, and I thank you"!!!!! I just wanted to take a little time to show my thanks and appreciation for my friends who took the time to show they cared! Big hugs to Stubby Stubby (my dancing partner), Eric, Tina Lyn, Nancy, all my koolmids friends, and of course J, and even his ex-wife, Amy!! Can you believe that she was concerned and worried enough to call 3 times, THREE times, while I was still in the hospital, to see how I was doing!!! She even offered to come up there and "kick some ass" to get some answers when we hadn't heard from the doctor yet. THREE times, geez, I won't even bother to tell you how many times any of my family called before I went, while I was there, or since I've been home. You have no idea how much it means to me to know that somebody cares, thank you for taking the time. The cards, the e-mails, and all the IMs, really warms my heart! So once again, thank you and love, hugs, and kisses to all!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?